Welcome to Planet!
We're super excited to welcome you to the Planet family🎉
We've prepared a little guide to get you started with Planet!
And if you prefer to watch videos, here we go:
How is the platform divided?
Planet is a platform composed of several screens from which you will be able to perform actions or consult information. The main elements of the tool are your products, on which all the functionality will be based. Here are the two ways to navigate through the different sections:
When you enter Planet the first thing you will find is the blue top navigation bar from which you can perform different actions:
- Change/add store: you can see which store you are viewing and your role in it.
- Notifications: indicates the notifications you have unread and allows you to display the notification panel.
- History: accesses the history screen of actions performed through Planet.
- Settings: accesses the settings screen to view/modify the default values of your account.
- Help: you can find quick links to help, news, propose changes or report errors.
- Account: allows you to see which account you are logged in with and to change the language or log out.
On the left side is the navigation panel, from which you can access the main pages of the platform. Planet is divided into 5 main blocks:
- Dashboard: panel with general information about the status of your actions on Planet.
- Automations: allows you to create and control automatic tasks to schedule discounts, product launches, and much more.
- Sales: visualize in real time your store's sales and its most relevant metrics.
- Prices: make price changes in batches manually to modify them at the same time.
- Products: represent your entire catalog and you can make unit or batch price changes.
- Market: find information about other stores and their latest changes.
This section is the main page of Planet, where you will find a brief summary of your most important metrics for the last 7 days, as well as information about the status of your rules/automations and the latest changes of the stores you are monitoring. At the bottom you have access to quick links to help and documentation.
This feature allows you to automate routine tasks to save time and avoid errors. Program your discounts, so that price changes are made automatically in the indicated period of time, add or remove tags, change the status of your products and much more.
In this section you will be able to see real-time information about the sales of your products over a period of time, sorted by best sellers. It allows you to visually buy the most relevant metrics to know if your products are selling correctly and make the appropriate decisions.
Make instant manual changes to any of your products. You will be able to filter by multiple fields to select the products you are interested in modifying. Update the price and compared price in batch.
This view represents your product catalog with information about their status, brands, collections and tags. You can access any product and see in detail its features and its last sales.
The market section allows you to monitor other stores in your sector to find out what strategies they are following by analyzing their catalog, their launches and their price changes. This way you will be able to have more knowledge about the options available to your customers in order to make the best decision about new products or discounts.
Still have questions?
In the help section you can find several articles about specific functionalities of the platform.
If you still can't find what you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us by email or through the chat at the bottom right.
See you soon!